Wednesday, November 05, 2008

YEAH!!!OBAMA, OBAMA!!!



OKAY, not nearly as liberal as I would like
but I am happy that a big enough portion of the country
voted a little more to the left then in previous years.

These are some collages I finished up today, found objects, thread, bits of found words
that felt as if they should be in a flat format.

What shall tomorrow bring? more threads to unravel and more thoughts to be freed.

Today I am content, relaxed and still hopeful...except for that dark Prop 8 cloud.

2 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

A.

you should post
the birth of you pieces
I know one of them
you did today. Right?

I love the diversity of your hands & mind...

Anyway, I'm still in cloud nine,
I cry a lot when I called my mom.

New times
new beginning

We need that now.

America was kind late for the future,,, 8 years late to be exacly

Benno Art Blog said...

Alicia,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting your kind comments. I too am excited about our new president and look forward to positive change.

Keep up the great work...it's a feast for the eyes!

Cynthia